Alerts?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
About 2-3 weeks ago I began getting an alert each time someone posts a new thread on the Cruise meets board. I would like to stop them from coming, but do not know how.

Thank you,
Bonni

Wow, that's probably a ton of alerts! :eek: You have probably marked the Disney Cruise Line forum to be "watched." You can either "unwatch" the forum, or change your Alert settings.

To unwatch a forum:
go to that forum (the Cruise Line forum in this case)
near the top of the list of threads, on the right below the "Post New Thread" button and above the date column, click "Unwatch Forum"
this will remove the forum from your "Watched Forums" list in the menu bar as well as cancel all related Alerts unless you are separately watching any particular thread(s) on that forum

To "Watch" a forum without receiving Alerts:
go to that forum (the Cruise Line forum in this case)
near th etop of the list of threads, on the right below the "Post New Thread" button and above the date column, click on "Watch Forum"
in the pop-up box be sure to select "Don't send notifications"
then click "Watch Forum" at the bottom of the box

To change Alert preferences:
hover over or click on your username near the top right (right next to Inbox and Alerts)
select "Alert Preferences"
the first option is a checkbox for "Replies to watched thread" -- if you uncheck this box it will stop the alerts.
*** Note this will stop ALL alerts from any watched threads ***

Hope one of those solutions will help you!

You are right on both counts! That was a lot of alerts, and I had inadvertently "watched" the Cruise Line Meets forum!

I have "unwatched" it now!

Thank you!

Bobbi:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter