Aldi's has Kool-Aid Singles for $1.99!!

VanessasMom

Disney Bound!
Just got back from Aldi's today and was all excited about purchasing 4 packs of the Kool-Aid Singles. They were only #1.99 each pack of 16. They only had Grape flavor, but dd will drink any flavor as long as it has sugar!

So, I stocked up for our trip to Disney. $.12/drink will sure beat the in-park beverage prices. Easy to carry too in nice flat sealed pouches. :thumbsup2

Koolaid individual sleeves are deceptively packaged/priced. unless you like the koolaid to be weaker, you will need to use 2 sleeves of mix per drink. Each sleeve is only for 8 ounces, unlike the country time lemonade and all of the sugar free ones I've seen which are for 16.9 ounce (1/2 liter) bottles.

also, be aware that the koolaid sleeves contain both sugar and artificial sweeteners. My guess is that it cuts down on the bulk, but you have to read the ingredients to discover that they are not full sugar.

Koolaid individual sleeves are deceptively packaged/priced. unless you like the koolaid to be weaker, you will need to use 2 sleeves of mix per drink. Each sleeve is only for 8 ounces, unlike the country time lemonade and all of the sugar free ones I've seen which are for 16.9 ounce (1/2 liter) bottles.

also, be aware that the koolaid sleeves contain both sugar and artificial sweeteners. My guess is that it cuts down on the bulk, but you have to read the ingredients to discover that they are not full sugar.
I use one sleeve in a 12 oz sippy cup and dd is just as happy. I usually try to dilute dd's sugary drinks anyways. :)

I'm going to Walgreen's this afternoon so I'm definitely going to check out their drink singles too! We can always use them at Grandma's house our when we are out shopping. Thanks for the tip!

they would be perfect for a sippy cup. hadn't thought of that! we are past that stage. even iwth using 2 per bottle (usually a 20 oz) they are still pretty cheap. DH likes to keep them at work so he isn't hitting the soda machine as often.

OP...what is an Aldi's? Is it just a regular food chain or a specialty store? We have our first one opening in a few weeks (sign just went up) and I have no idea what it is.

TIA,

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter