Alcohol/extras on DDP

gabesmom

Mouseketeer
We're making our first DW trip in three weeks :banana:

I have all our ADRs and we opted for the DDP. Just wondering though how alcohol and any OOP meals you're paying for are handled when you order using the plan? Does it just come on a separate check? Do we need to just make sure we tell them if we're paying OOP for someone's meals?

We're doing Hoop de Doo later in the week and will be saving some TS meals for that. Any help would be appreciated!!

gabesmom said:
We're making our first DW trip in three weeks :banana:

I have all our ADRs and we opted for the DDP. Just wondering though how alcohol and any OOP meals you're paying for are handled when you order using the plan? Does it just come on a separate check? Do we need to just make sure we tell them if we're paying OOP for someone's meals?

We're doing Hoop de Doo later in the week and will be saving some TS meals for that. Any help would be appreciated!!

Just make sure that you tell them up front whose meals you will be paying for OOP. You will get one slip that shows the credits used and then another that shows your additional charges that you can charge to your room or pay for at the restaurant via cash/credit card.

I have the DDE card for the drinks.

We charged the extras to our room. It was easy and when we checked out we had a detailed bill listing what we had charged. We often left an extra tip for our server, and we put this on the extra bill, charged to the room.

Can you use the DDE to purchase the extras...drinks etc and use the dining plan??

vbarry said:
Can you use the DDE to purchase the extras...drinks etc and use the dining plan??

Yes, you can use the two together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter