Albort where will you be this weekend?

jemilah

<font color=navy>Dreaming of Disneyland every nigh
Where will you be????????? I think there will be a big gang of crazies looking for you!

Jemilah,

Will you be there on Thursday? I wont be there over the weekend but just Thursday IF I go.

I think Albort's afraid.....he should be :cool2:

ah crap. Im gonna be stampede over :sad2:

tis a secret. muahahahahahaahahahaha! I win I win I win! :rotfl2:

EDIT: by the way, Na na na na! Cant find me! XD

heh. I had a mission when I was at DCA in January. That mission was to find Albort. Sadly, I didn't find him.

The hunt will continue next time I'm there though! :rotfl2:

heh. I had a mission when I was at DCA in January. That mission was to find Albort. Sadly, I didn't find him.

The hunt will continue next time I'm there though! :rotfl2:

lol, what day did you go in January? Ill let you know where i am that day ^_^

I've always wondered where you are too Albort.
Do you only sell Churros?
Is your name really Albort?

I have an annual pass, so I go quite often with my daughter.
We aren't a "gang" of crazies LOL, but would like to say "hi" sometime.

I know! I checked out all the churros guys to see if one of them was Albort or even Albert but no luck....

You should join us crazies. We are a lot of FUN!

lol no. i just like Churros. Actually, my name is Albert. my cousin got my nickname "bort" from the simpsons and i just combined the front of my name AL to bort, aka Albort... not a lot of ppl call them that so registering this nick is pretty easy everywhere.

No, i dont sell Churros. In fact, i ahvent dont a Churros cart for awhile, since Mid Dec. You might have seen me at other carts. might might might.

Lynn knows how to track ya down Albert! LOL! :lmao:

yea, suprisingly, she found me 2 mins after i arrived at my cart the first day she was there. Me go hide backstage ^_^ But i did tell her i was at DCA doing popcorn... cant go wrong, only 2 popcorn carts out. She didnt even come back to buy popcorn from me! :(

yea, suprisingly, she found me 2 mins after i arrived at my cart the first day she was there. Me go hide backstage ^_^ But i did tell her i was at DCA doing popcorn... cant go wrong, only 2 popcorn carts out. She didnt even come back to buy popcorn from me! :(

We wont be there until April but IF we see you we will buy 3 or 4 popcorns from you!!!

A HA! So it's a popcorn cart!
Not sure when i'll be at DCA again, but next time I am i'll check all the popcorn carts LOL.

A HA! So it's a popcorn cart!
Not sure when i'll be at DCA again, but next time I am i'll check all the popcorn carts LOL.

no booey he doesnt work the same thing every weekend...and albort no, I didnt buy popcorn:: from you but I did buy you dinner doesnt that count for something? anyways, me buying popcorn doesnt profit you anything but dinner on the otherhand profits greatly oh says I, the wise one::yes:: and thats all I have to say...thank you very much..goodbye!

uh oh, The Hunt for Red Albort written by disboard members...

i need to hide.:goodvibes backstage! :idea:

Albort, you can run but you can't hide. I'll just walk through the parks holding up a Vanessa Hudgins poster and the guy who :faint: is you! It will be easy.

yikes, better steal someone elses name tag :rolleyes1

It doesn't matter Albort, Even if you have the name Nancy (which I will call you after you faint anyway) I'll still find you because you will be the only one passed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter