Albort Siteing

So, does Albort wear a name badge? Or just how do you know when you have found Albort?

Albort does wear a name badge. As a matter of fact, my DD has been lucky enough to impersonate him!!!

APRIL-JULY2007220.jpg
[/IMG]

HMMMMMMMMMM albert from torrance, yet the name here says Fullerton....tryin to trick us huh:rolleyes:

jeeze all this time I was lookin for a guy!:rotfl:

I think he is a guy. 'll make sure I bring some Boston baked beans in case I do see him and he an get a taste of little taste of Boston :thumbsup2

I think he is a guy. 'll make sure I bring some Boston baked beans in case I do see him and he an get a taste of little taste of Boston :thumbsup2

Yes, he's definitely a guy! I should know, I've molested him out of sheer fear before on the swinging gondola of death! Never again :scared1: and I am sure Albort is glad of that!!

Andrea

Yes, he's definitely a guy! I should know, I've molested him out of sheer fear before on the swinging gondola of death! Never again :scared1: and I am sure Albort is glad of that!!

Andrea

wow... molestation on the rides... perhaps I should try that thing out, never been on it.

wow... molestation on the rides... perhaps I should try that thing out, never been on it.

Yeah, not one of my finer moments but I am sure it will live on in Albort's memory for years to come!!! :lmao: :rotfl:

Andrea

Now THIS is hilarious, I had no idea. Albort is a HE (being impersonated by a really cute little girl - thanks for sharing that pic!)

Alrighty then, hints please - and the scoop since I'm still newer here.

LOL! Gondolas of Death?? Would that be the same thing my DH calls "Buckets of Death" that was removed from Disneyland in 1995? Too bad I didn't see this "albert" tag b4 our trip last weke, I would have been on the watch to say howdy!

P.S. If you saw a 5 year old blonde headed boy screaming in terror before every ride, that was my son (nice vague description, yes?). You should have seen the eye-rolls we got at the Pirates ride on Tuesday, they even gave us our own boat! LOL!

Ok what the heck is the gondola of death?

Albort are you working this weekend? We are gonig to DCA this weekend with my youngest. We were at DL Saturday for my Bday but didn't make it across.

Is anyone else going this weekend?

Yes, Christina confirmed it, DLR29 is right!!! The swinging gondolas of death are attached to the Sun Wheel at DCA. I blame them for making me man handle an innocent (well mostly innocent!) CM. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Andrea

And Albort, thank goodness we took that pic last time of DD with your tag, adds a little something fun to the DISquest for you, don't you think?

Andrea

I HATE the sun wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never doing that again either! Thanks for another hint .........keep them coming. we should have a Dis board code word to shout at him if we find him , something crazy, any sugestions?:lmao:

Yes, Christina confirmed it, DLR29 is right!!! The swinging gondolas of death are attached to the Sun Wheel at DCA. I blame them for making me man handle an innocent (well mostly innocent!) CM. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Andrea

Oh sure Andrea, you can pretend it was an accident but we all know the real story. I think I was told it was YOUR idea to ride the gondolas in the first place :rotfl2: Poor Albort, he'll never look at the sunwheel the same ever again.

Oh sure Andrea, you can pretend it was an accident but we all know the real story. I think I was told it was YOUR idea to ride the gondolas in the first place :rotfl2: Poor Albort, he'll never look at the sunwheel the same ever again.

Yes, I think I may have scarred him for life. I heard he almost got fired for not wanting to work the Paradise Pier area because it brought back to many memories for him to have the Sun Wheel in sight whil trying to focus on work!! Poor thing! ;)

:lmao: :rotfl2:

Andrea

I'll be at DLR not this weekend, but the next. Will you be working that weekend, Albort? Can you give any hints to finding you? :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter