Albort Finding???

TeamTnC

Mouseketeer
Hey Albort,

My family will be in the parks, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday next week. Are you scheduled for those days, or should I not waste my time looking for you? I thought I read somewhere you only work weekends. Is that correct?:confused:

I don't think I've ever seen Albort tell anyone his schedule. I've seen him talk about his previous week but never in advance, otherwise it'd be to easy to find him. But of course if he's willing to share I don't think there'd be too many complaints...

I was looking for him last time I was there the begining of the month.... but I was looking for someone that looked like his picture...lol Obviously I was greatly mistaken...

I was looking for him last time I was there the begining of the month.... but I was looking for someone that looked like his picture...lol Obviously I was greatly mistaken...
:rotfl: Yeah his picture is very deceiving, my husband leaned over my shoulder once and said I thought Albort was a guy...he is...oh, then how come his picture is a girl :lmao:

If I tried to explain I was looking for the Albort in his picture to my wife, I think she would hang me out to dry :laundy:

On the flip side, I think I would be more excited if he was a her and really did look like that, LOL:rotfl2:

I know he works weekends, but I think some weekdays, too. He works at DCA at a cart - sometimes parade trinkets, sometimes food. He's an elusive one, that Albort.;)

If I tried to explain I was looking for the Albort in his picture to my wife, I think she would hang me out to dry :laundy:

On the flip side, I think I would be more excited if he was a her and really did look like that, LOL:rotfl2:

Isn't that Vanessa Hudgens from High School Musical?

He works at DCA? Good to know. Any hints as to what he looks like???

After knowing she is in High Schol Musical, I guess I will have to watch it.

So Albort, do we have a chnace to spot you next week Monday-Wednesday? :confused:

After knowing she is in High Schol Musical, I guess I will have to watch it.

So Albort, do we have a chnace to spot you next week Monday-Wednesday? :confused:

maybe...

you guys make me feel like im an animal being hunted. :\

I made the mistake of telling my son aboutpeople trying to find youand that is what he taleks about all the time. So I told him I would check.

It's not WHAT you know about Albort, but WHO you know that know's Albort. I didn't find Albort, didn't even look for him, he found me!:lmao: ;)

It's not WHAT you know about Albort, but WHO you know that know's Albort. I didn't find Albort, didn't even look for him, he found me!:lmao: ;)

Albort must be a bit like the tag fairy. If you seek him out, you aren't likely to find him. But if he finds you, what a delight it will be.

right... the not so innocent hyenas. :rolleyes:

Who...us? :rolleyes1
4hv9or4.gif
:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter