Albort (challenge of who can find him)

kc10family

DIS Veteran
Albort in yout tag it says The challenge is -who can find me.

Well I think I shall stat a thread because I have this feeling I have met you and am just now figuring it out.

My clues-
1- you are a cm (ok, the duh factor right:lmao: )
2- You work both parks
3- I think you visit the parks even when not at work
4- I think you like to get charater autographs

anyone else like to guess?

He's worked before the evening parades selling the light up toys and jewlery, etc.

I'll be at both parks on Sunday... All day... I will find you....

My kids always look....

I saw Albort in November at the churro stand in DCA on a saturday. I'm quite sure it was him because he was young, working the churro's it was a weekend, he looked less than thrilled to be there but was still friendly and I believe his name tag said albert. But I could be mistaken because I didn't really think about it until after I had my churro and already left.

I saw Albort in November at the churro stand in DCA on a saturday. I'm quite sure it was him because he was young, working the churro's it was a weekend, he looked less than thrilled to be there but was still friendly and I believe his name tag said albert. But I could be mistaken because I didn't really think about it until after I had my churro and already left.

less thrilled? uh oh :|

not possible, i check my record, i was never did DCA Churros on a Sat in Nov.

god, i feel like a deer being hunted by the DIS hyenas.

less thrilled? uh oh :|

not possible, i check my record, i was never did DCA Churros on a Sat in Nov.

god, i feel like a deer being hunted by the DIS hyenas.

Very probable - are you going to follow the hyenas to the new board?? You are now 26 pages behind!!

Very probable - are you going to follow the hyenas to the new board?? You are now 26 pages behind!!

bleh, i just got home. But im insanely hyper. I dont know why... maybe too much CHurros smell :D

EDIT: if you think you saw me, i have a record of every cart i was at. so post and ill confirm.

Albort in yout tag it says The challenge is -who can find me.

My clues-
1- you are a cm (ok, the duh factor right:lmao: )
2- You work both parks
3- I think you visit the parks even when not at work
4- I think you like to get charater autographs

anyone else like to guess?

1) correct
2) both parks AND DTD. I done DTD once.
3) sometimes, but rarely
4) sorry, i dont.

He likes to eat or make churros, which may cause him to smell like one?

God, i think the sugar is airborne. i did churros today and im feeling insanely hyper-active. made around 700 churros from 5PM--11PM. We cant eat our own cart food :(. Its been awhile since i done churros.

He's worked before the evening parades selling the light up toys and jewlery, etc.

heh, heres a hint. I made really random messages on my name tags. I am the only one that wears the glow sunglasses on top of my mickey ears. Even if the only color i have left is pink :\

5) Sometimes assigned to work in New Orleans Square

Actually, today is the first time i have EVER been in New Orleans.

I'll be at both parks on Sunday... All day... I will find you....

My kids always look....

Thats gonna be hard. Because i wont be selling until really late at night :)

hmm... i feel like my life at disneyland has been DELVED!

This really is easy - if you have the slightest suspcion that you have found Albort, simply yell, look it is "Vannessa Anne Hudgens", and if he reacts - you have found him!!!

I have to recuse myself from this unfortunately because I have met Albort but I think your best bet is the Vanessa Hudgens line when you get close. OR just run through the park yelling that AND High School Musical!

OK, maybe I did see you when I was there. On Fri. Feb. 2 I bought a churro in NO Square (early afternoon) and I believe the CM tag was Albert. Was that you?

OMG! Albort is using decoys now?! :scared1:
Lynn must have really scared him on that last trip... :laughing:

So now we have to figure out how to unmask the impostors to find the real Albort! The glow in the dark pink sunglasses is a good tip, but what if it's daytime?

OMG! Albort is using decoys now?! :scared1:
Lynn must have really scared him on that last trip... :laughing:

So now we have to figure out how to unmask the impostors to find the real Albort! The glow in the dark pink sunglasses is a good tip, but what if it's daytime?

:rotfl: Daytime is a problem. I still think holding a poster of Vanessa Hudgens while walking around the park and looking out for fainting guys. If one goes down it's him!

:lmao: I'm getting a visual of all these DISers and their families running through the park, shouting "Vanessa Anne Hudgens" at every churro cart! :rotfl2:

I mean, seriously; who isn't going to look? So what would Albort do? Not just look, but ___ ??? Pass out? Duck under the cart? Throw his chest out and flex his biceps? Squeal like a little schoolgirl? What are we looking for?! :confused3

:lmao: I'm getting a visual of all these DISers and their families running through the park, shouting "Vanessa Anne Hudgens" at every churro cart! :rotfl2:

I mean, seriously; who isn't going to look? So what would Albort do? Not just look, but ___ ??? Pass out? Duck under the cart? Throw his chest out and flex his biceps? Squeal like a little schoolgirl? What are we looking for?! :confused3

OMG!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Maybe all of the above!!! Be on the lookout for any reaction!!! I am picturing squealling like a little schoollgirl then fainting the most!

I tried briefly looking for him 2 weeks ago when we were there, I sent my DH to the popcorn stand with the camera with the instructions to take his picture if his nametag was anything close to Albort or Albert. LOL No such luck

OK, maybe I did see you when I was there. On Fri. Feb. 2 I bought a churro in NO Square (early afternoon) and I believe the CM tag was Albert. Was that you?

nope. Feb, i wad DCA Cotton Candy Roam cart, at night. You might have seen me roam before the two parades, block parady and ELP. :)

NEXT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter