Albant to Orlando $66 one way SOUTHWEST AIR!!!

ny'er

PLAY BALL!!!!
The following restrictions will apply:
*Available only at southwest.com
*21-day advance purchase
*Fares are nonrefundable
*Travel April 24, 2001 through August 4,
except for May 25 and 28, 2001
*Purchase beginning April 3 through
April 5, 2001, midnight Pacific Time

Hi!
I live in Albany and need airline tickets, do you have to book it online or can you go to the airport to get this deal?
Thanks! :D

It's much easier to book on line..but I think you only have til tomorrow. I'm from Albany area also, and buying at the airport from Southwest is a nightmare compared to online. You can also call it in..the number is on their site. We've booked them several times. At the Albany airport, they line up one hour before for seats, so be sure you are checked in and upstairs by that time.

This is an Internet-only special. As stated in the original post, it is available only at southwest.com.

They do state it is on line only..but we have booked over the phone as well, and another person next to us in February in the line up for tickets said she had purchased hers at the Albany Airport.
Most all of the on-line sales can be gotten by phone as well.
We did find out that the great deal on a car we got in Feb on line, that we passed up, was not so good on the phone..they said that the on-line car rates were special.

WOW - A little patience, a little worry about timing . . . I can't believe it actually all came together.

This will be least amount we've ever spent on air travel to MCO.

Very Happy :)

Now I have to decide on and get the car and resort. Thnaks for everyone's help on the Budget Board!!!

DMRick, I can assure you that Southwest's Click 'N Save Internet fares are not available through any other means than at southwest.com.

C'mon Southwest! Move those great fares a little east to NH!! :D

<font face="Harrington" size=5 color="blue">Sammy</font>

mnm.gif

<font face=:Harrington" size=3 color=red>Have a Disney Day</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color=orange >1975 - offsite
1981 - offsite
1990 - offsite</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" color=blue> Sept. 2000 -<font color=green> Dixie Landings</font>

DMRick, I can assure you that Southwest's Click 'N Save Internet fares are not available through any other means than at southwest.com.
--------------------------------------
Has this changed recently? I have booked through the phone..I had to argue my point, but I did do it.

[This message was edited by DMRick on 04-04-01 at 12:10 PM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter