Alaskan Cruise Merchandise

Kennywood

Kennywood
It appears that the 2019 season of DCL Alaskan cruise is complete. We were fortunate enough to be able to take an Alaskan cruise this past May.

On that cruise, my wife bought a hoodie that she's absolutely fallen in love with. She wears it a LOT. I didn't think she'd wear it that often, or else I would have gotten a second one while we were on the cruise.

Does anyone know how...or if....I can contact someone at DCL to see if they have any of these left over? I'd love to surprise here with one or two new hoodies for Christmas.

I check the Disney Store website but they don't have. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

You can try contacting DCL by email or phone. You can also try asking in the meet groups for any cruises that are coming up to see if someone can check the shops for any leftovers. I know we took a cruise last November on the Wonder and there was still some Alaska merch available.

I just got off the Wonder Sunday and did not see any Alaskan themed merchandise on board.
This year all the Alaskan merchandise was sold exclusively in the store that's on deck 3 forward outside of the Crown and Fin (I can never remember the name of that small store lol).

Is the hoodie an "Alaska Cruise" hoodie or a DCL in general hoodie? Can you post a photo? If it is DCL "in general", you may be in luck. Or if there is someone who frequents the Disney outlets, they may be able to keep an eye out for you, for the hoodie.

Smiles!

The hoodie is an "Alaska Cruise" hoodie. It's light blue and the ends of the sleeves have holes for the thumbs.

I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks!

Sounds awesome, like the idea of thumb holes. Since it is Alaskan themed then I guess your best bet is eBay or an outlet store.:sad1:

Love your comic!

The cruise that ended Sunday on the Wonder wasn't an Alaskan cruise, so the absence of the goodie is not really an indicator of supply.

A bunch of Alaska merch has appeared at the outlets in Orlando. I know they had several jackets but not specifically which ones.

Yes. There are several DCL Alaska clothing items at the Disney Character Warehouse. You could try calling one directly, and see if they ship. Or you can Google one of the many "personal shoppers" that will go to the outlet for you, for a fee. Look on YouTube and search "Disney Character Warehouse". They have shown up in the last few days. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter