Alaskan Cruise 6/17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgetm317

Earning My Ears
Hi all! New to all of this. I need help locating a meet up group & fish extender group for our 7-night Alaskan cruise leaving Vancouver June 17, 2019.
I found a forum for meet ups but there was no link created for my specific cruise. TIA. ☺️❤️

The social media website which shall not be named is where you can find cruise meet ups and FE groups, there is already one for my May Alaska Cruise. Just search by ship and date. (It rhymes with Space Schnook). There were actually two but only one had an active group with a lot of members. I'm not doing FE but hoping to maybe do some meet ups with cruisers who have kids the same age.

Lol! I already requested to join such group that shall not be named. It’s been 3 days & they haven’t gotten around to adding me yet. Just covering my bases. I’m not sure we will do FE but I thought I’d look into it & we are definitely interested in meet ups with other families with kids. My DD is 12, DS’s are 10 & 7 (almost 8).

Lol! I already requested to join such group that shall not be named. It’s been 3 days & they haven’t gotten around to adding me yet. Just covering my bases. I’m not sure we will do FE but I thought I’d look into it & we are definitely interested in meet ups with other families with kids. My DD is 12, DS’s are 10 & 7 (almost 8).

Yeah I had that same problem, turned out the group I was trying to join was redundant and wasn't really active at all. Search again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter