Alamo Discount codes for 2007 - Help!

Our2Girls&Disney

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to get any discount codes to work for Alamo in 2007?

I tried both Walmart codes and the Visa code and nothing. In fact, it was more costly when I used the code. I did not know if anyone had a sucessful code they could share?

Our2Girls&Disney said:
Has anyone been able to get any discount codes to work for Alamo in 2007?

I tried both Walmart codes and the Visa code and nothing. In fact, it was more costly when I used the code. I did not know if anyone had a sucessful code they could share?

Try Coupon Code AD1336ADK for $20 off a five day minimum rental for rentals picked up by 3/31/07.

That is great except, my trip is in April. It looks like I might have to forget about Alamo. That is too bad because they usually have good rates. I have used them twice.

I don't think there are any coupons or deals beyond 3/31 at any of the rental car companies at this point. Our trip is in May and right now rates are sky high.

Just keep checking day to day and keep a watch on the Mousesavers website -http://www.mousesavers.com/rentalcar.html

They do a great job summarizing discounts, coupons, etc.

I am using dollar for our trip in june 2007 . I used code KISS2 and am getting a mini van for $158 a week and $29 per extra day. It's the only good deal i have found so far. So,i am paying $318 total for 10 days! People are reporting getting different rates though for different times of the year.

hth!
Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter