ALAmo $40 coupon success?

JenLanDisney

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if they recently used the $40.00 coupon AD2051MMD with a rate code (like the minivan rate code from their site or a Costco/Walmart code?

Was there any problem getting the minivan? The coupon on their website says not combinable with other offers. Thanks - just looking for a recent experience.

Also, how did you check in? The airport kiosk or with a person?

Jen

Can anyone tell me if they recently used the $40.00 coupon AD2051MMD with a rate code (like the minivan rate code from their site or a Costco/Walmart code?

Was there any problem getting the minivan? The coupon on their website says not combinable with other offers. Thanks - just looking for a recent experience.

Also, how did you check in? The airport kiosk or with a person?

Jen

Where do you get the coupon [the site says you need the coupon when picking up the vehicle]and I also would like to hear any success stories.

The coupon is under HOT DEALS on Alamos site. I wont be using the code till Jan so I can't help. But I booked them both together. It took it online. I plan to check in online and use a Kiosk so hopefully there wont be any issues.

Worked for me in early December - used a special code and the coupon no problem. Used the kiosk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter