AKV Value at Kidani? or just Jambo?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
My husband & I would like a 1 bedroom, but want to save points, so we're thinking of booking Value on our next trip. We would like to stay at Kidani, but I can't remember if the Values are just at Jambo, or not. I know I've read this before, but can't find the info now when I need it.

We would appreciate your help. Thanks!

Value rooms are just at Jambo (They are smaller, converted from standard sized cash rooms. Most of the Jambo 5th floor extends 3' beyond the lower floors. DVC would not buld a new building that small...)

Is it just you had your DH? Value 1 bedrooms are very nice, and I like Jambo house even better than Kidani, but that could just be a factor of being very comfortable and familiar with Jambo. I'll be staying in Kidani (had 1 stay already there) in a 1 bedroom with 2 friends in March. For more than 2 people, I do like having 2 full baths.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Yes, it would be just my husband & myself. We did our big family trip in early Dec. Since the 2 of us had AP's on this trip, I thought we would go for F&W this Oct & stay 4 nights in a BCV studio. However, we wanted to try Kidani for the other 3 nights. Now I have to rethink, due to # of avail points. 1 bedroom Value at Jambo, or studio SV at Kidani??

We stayed part of this last trip in Concierge at Jambo, which was nice, but we want to try something else. Also, the 2 of us are planning to make this a very low budget trip. (points and dollars) Decision, decisions.

Gosh, given those choices, I would pick the savannah view studio at Kidani!
It sounds like a great trip. We often go AKV and BCV and like that combo the best!

Yes, SV studio at Kidani is what we decided on also. Just got off the phone with MS and booked our 4 nights BCV studio & 3 nights AKV Kidani SV studio for early Oct. Thanks for all your help!

Hi - I am hoping someone might be able to explain to me what is meant by the term "value rooms"? We just became DVC members at AKV. Does that mean "not the best view", smaller rooms, etc? THANKS :goodvibes

Hi - I am hoping someone might be able to explain to me what is meant by the term "value rooms"? We just became DVC members at AKV. Does that mean "not the best view", smaller rooms, etc? THANKS :goodvibes

Smaller rooms, at Jambo. See the second post in this thread.

The view could be savannah, pool or road. There aren't a lot of "value" rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter