AKV Savannah View - Sunset or Pembe

ccigliano

DVC Member WLV
I'm so excited as I just booked a last minute trip to the AKV Kidani Village - SV room:banana: and I see that they have two savannahs - Sunset and Pembe. While I know it will just be a request, which one should I request? Sunset because of the giraffes aren't in the Pembe savannah or Pembe for a view of the pool and savannah. Any info from savannah guests can provide is appreciated. Thanks.

We had a Sunset savannah room and loved it! Right at the end of the wooden bridge and had animals all the time except once in 8 days. I'd love to have that room again next time we stay at AKV!

Wow - that's incredible. Looks like I call MS tomorrow to pay dues:sad1: and request Sunset:thumbsup2.

DH & I were at Kidani the first week of Nov. We never wanted to leave our balcony because there was always something out there... zebras, giraffes, ostrich, antelope, and wildebeast. It was phenomenal. We were in Room 7222 and will request that one bedroom again!

I called today a requested Sunset since everyone said it was the one with the giraffes and I think it would be awesome to have one stroll on by while I sipped my coffee. Whereever we end up though I'll be happy:). Thanks for the replies - yous guys are GREAT!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter