Akv kidani grand villa

mickeys girl 52

DIS Veteran
In June we are staying at a grand villa at kidani. I have been at akv before but this is first time we will be at kidani. The only 3 br villa left was a standard grand villa? Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the other grand villas. Is it just the location where they are? Where are they located? Thanks

Yep, to my knowledge, the location should be the only difference. We stayed at a Kidani grand villa and loved it. We were the very last villa all the way at the end of the hall so that made for a very very long walk each day, but we loved the room.

Yep, to my knowledge, the location should be the only difference. We stayed at a Kidani grand villa and loved it. We were the very last villa all the way at the end of the hall so that made for a very very long walk each day, but we loved the room.

Was the Grand villa you stayed in standard view?

Was the Grand villa you stayed in standard view?

No, it was savannah. I'm not exactly sure what the view is for standard view. There really is no parking lot because the parking is underneath the second floor rooms. Maybe the view is of the entrance or possibly the pool? Hopefully someone else will know that information for you.

AFAIK the Standard view GV's at Kidani is at the narrow point of the Pembe Savannah. So you'll have a strip of the savannah in your view but the animals mostly walk thru there instead of linger.

Stayed at AKL for the first time this past February winter break. 2/16-24th
Stayed at both Kidani and Jambo House. Loved Kidani with the Savanna view and the animals constantly walking around this area. Their feeding is also spread out so the rooms in this area get the animals often. Stayed 2 nights in Jambo House and wanted to go back to Kidani. The room was smaller, the view not as good and very few animals ventured to our area. Jambo service seemed to be slower as well. Next time we will stay only at Kidani. Jambo is nice for the restaurants but we preferred Kidani. (all 5 of us agreed)
Good luck. It's a great resort!

facebook twitter