AKV concierge location

TexasErin

Loves old Pluto cartoons
DVC Silver
I have rented points for studio-savannah view for AKV. I am thinking about upgrading to studio- concierge. Does anyone know for sure if concierge is guaranteed a savannah view? I would rather have the savannah view than the concierge benefits------but both would be even better :teeth:

I started reading through the AKV FAQ, but there was conflicting info.

Thanks,
Erin

All the concierge villas are located on the 6th floor, half have a savanah view, the other half pool view. There is no way to get a guaranteed concierge savannah view, it's luck of the draw.

Thanks! We'll stick with our savannah view then. I would be way disappointed to not end up with a view of the animals. Oh, well, I guess I just saved quite a bit of money- cuz if I booked concierge I would probably end up wanting to do the sunrise safari, too.:rotfl:

There are only five two bedroom lockoffs on the sixth floor at AKL (that belong to AKV). They go very quickly exactly at 11 months out. If you didn't reserve it already, odds are you won't get it. Three of the two bedrooms are savanna view. Two are pool view. At least two of the five are handicapped accessible.

Ok I have heard conflicting info too...they are now saying all club level rooms are on the 4th and 5th floors because the 6th floor is converted to villas

Currently 6th floor is AKV Concierge. All AKV Concierge rooms are on 6th floor -- some overlook Sunset Savanna, some overlook the pool. You can request pool vs. Savanna, but there is no guarantee which view you'll get.

Currently if you do AKL Concierge, (non-DVC), you're on the 4th floor.

The fifth floor is all DVC villas and they are not concierge. There might be a few suites still located on the 5th floor, but it is supposed to be all DVC villas. Concierge rooms were relocated to the fourth floor with the lounge on the sixth floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter