AKL pool / food service pool side?

I don't know if they serve food at the poolside bar, but The Mara (a CS place) is very near the pool. On our recent trip last month, we got food at The Mara and ate next to the pool on several occasions.

There is a bar that serves drinks and chips. For food, you'll have to go to Mara and bring it outside. Mara isn't to far away, but it's typical WDW "fast food".

We have gotten food from Mara and had with our drinks at the bar. I think this food court is above and beyond a food court. They have more exotic offerings in addition to your basics. We were just there last week and they had a fried shrimp platter, an amazing turkey with olive tamponade(?) on a flatbread and you MUUUUST try any soup that they offer. All of there soups are absolutely amazing and are also served at Boma for dinner.

We have gotten food from Mara and had with our drinks at the bar. I think this food court is above and beyond a food court. They have more exotic offerings in addition to your basics. We were just there last week and they had a fried shrimp platter, an amazing turkey with olive tamponade(?) on a flatbread and you MUUUUST try any soup that they offer. All of there soups are absolutely amazing and are also served at Boma for dinner.

I agree with brisus. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter