AKL location question

micki1

Mouseketeer
Our ressie is currently for AKL Jambo standard view 8/29 to 9/5. Will the construction make a difference is what view we get if we can stay.
Thanks for any input.

Our ressie is currently for AKL Jambo standard view 8/29 to 9/5. Will the construction make a difference is what view we get if we can stay.
Thanks for any input.
I believe that all of the standard view villas at Jambo House will face the pool area. The next phase of construction (which I think has already started) is the conversion of the 5th and 6th floor of the lobby area and the rooms along both sides of the Giraffe and Ostrich trails. Some of those rooms face the pool area also but they will be Value rooms, not Standard View rooms.

Thank you for your response. We've stayed at so many places on sight, this is one we've been dying to stay at and I'm hoping it's all we expect. I'm the vacation planner for the family and don't want them to be disappointed so they won't mind if I want to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter