AKL kitchenette

nmh209

Earning My Ears
im renting points at AKL and I am wondering if there are bowls/utensels in the kitchenette in the studios.

The only bowls are small paper bowls, you will get at least 4 of those and 4 paper plates, 4 plastic spoons, 4 plastic forks, and 4 plastic knives. There should be 2 ceramic mugs, and either 2 or 4 glasses.

You can get more of the throw away things from housekeeping.

There will be paper towels, and probably an extra roll as well.

Bobbi:goodvibes

When we stay in a studio we pack some plastic disposable plates and bowls. I have cereal in the morning and a plastic bowl can be washed and re-used. They are small and lightweight so they are easy to pack.

I also bring the glad covered bowls to use for storge as well as cereal bowls. If I'm packing a suitcase to check, I try to remember my pen knife and a small breadboard. We enjoy fresh fruit salad, and I like to buy a small watermelon to include.

Do you know if we would ask for a knife to use from Mousekeeping if we could get one?

Bobbi:goodvibes

I have an Owner's Locker and put some of the Rubbermaid collapsable bowls in it. They can be microwaved and also work for storage. We also have some melamine bowls and plates, a cheese knife, and a paring knife in the OL. We're getting pretty crafty about everything that can be done in a studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter