AKL Concierge Rates

Jecca

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering what the best rate you got for Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge was. I called today and got a DC discounted rate of $470 per night plus tax for 8/02. This seemed extraordinarily high to me, but then again I've never stayed on the Concierge level before so I didn't really know what to expect. I was curious what you all thought. I decided not to book it just yet, as I may have to reconsider the Concierge decision...

I'm planning on trying for an AP rate if and when they become available but wanted to have something ready in the event they don't...

Thanks for your opinions.

Jessica

AP discount rate for concierge at AKL in august was around $239.

$470 sounds high to me. I thought the rack rate was $395 or something like that (could be wrong). I got my AP rate for early Nov for $240.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter