Akershus tomorrow morning and frozen

stephk1981

DIS Veteran
We have an 8:10 breakfast reservation tomorrow at Akershus. I was hoping to get in line for frozen before it gets too long. We haven't tried this approach before. Epcot opens at 9 tomorrow......what time will people make it over to frozen? Wondering when we should leave, I realize we may not see all of the princesses this way:( Thank you!!

We had 810 reservations in April and were able to meet all of the princesses and have a nice leisurely meal. We were out of there before 9 and rode Frozen ever after twice in 15 minutes (when we got off the second time the line was 45 minutes so we went somewhere else). Have fun!

We had 810 reservations in April and were able to meet all of the princesses and have a nice leisurely meal. We were out of there before 9 and rode Frozen ever after twice in 15 minutes (when we got off the second time the line was 45 minutes so we went somewhere else). Have fun!

Wow, did not expect it to be that easy! This is great to hear, hopefully we will have the same luck as you all too. Thank you:)

We also did this last year and did not have any trouble. Our reservation was for 8:20 and we were able to get seated around 8:00 when we showed up early. That might help you!

We had an 8:10am reservation there 2 weeks ago and we were out of the restaurant at 8:50am without rushing. We were the second family to check in and were seated just after 8:00am coming from the main entrance after being let in at 7:50am. Princesses didn’t start coming around the tables until 8:40am and we’d met them all by the time we left.

We were the second family in line for Frozen that morning and the family in front of us with a little girl were selected to open the ride for the day and had their own private ride before anyone else was let in which was really sweet. We ended up being able to ride twice before the rope drop people arrived because one of the ride hosts opened a side door when we got off and asked if we wanted to go around again. By 9:05 we were on our way to Soarin’ for our first fastpass of the day!

Ask for the check around 8:45 and you'll wait less than 10 minutes for Frozen Ever After. I even met Anna and Elsa BEFORE riding Frozen (I was their first guest that day, it felt special) and only waited 20 minutes for the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter