Akershus Entree Question

pregnantw4thprincess

Mouseketeer
Akershus Potato and Goat Cheese Ravioli...Has anyone had these? Sounds pretty good, but I'm a bit scared...

On a related note, if you absolutely hate your entree, do they let you order something else?

What would you order for lunch there?

I had the goat cheese ravioli back in May, and I loved it! But I really like goat cheese.
I've never had lunch there, but for dinner I've had the salmon (which was also really good) and my boyfriend has had the traditional meatballs, which he REALLY likes.

Akershus Potato and Goat Cheese Ravioli...Has anyone had these? Sounds pretty good, but I'm a bit scared...

On a related note, if you absolutely hate your entree, do they let you order something else?

What would you order for lunch there?
I would never expect any restaurant anywhere to allow you to order an additional entree at no cost simply because you don't like what you ordered. Why would you even think that?

I would never expect any restaurant anywhere to allow you to order an additional entree at no cost simply because you don't like what you ordered. Why would you even think that?
There's no need to be nasty.

I have seen it happen many places *and* been offered an alternate entree when something was not good...

I'm sure they would give you something else if you hated it!

I had the ravioli last week and it was good, but cold! It didn't have a really strong goat cheese flavor, but more of a regular cheese ravioli flavor. Lots of balsamic vinegar on top. I liked it a lot. If I had it again cold like that I would probably send it back but this was on our last night and I was pooped! :)

I'm sure they would give you something else if you hated it!

I had the ravioli last week and it was good, but cold! It didn't have a really strong goat cheese flavor, but more of a regular cheese ravioli flavor. Lots of balsamic vinegar on top. I liked it a lot. If I had it again cold like that I would probably send it back but this was on our last night and I was pooped! :)

Thank you for that! IDK how I missed the balsamic...that would be a deal breaker for me...generally I love balsamic, but I had an unfortunate incident with it early on in this pregnancy and I just can't now...I really appreciate that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter