• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Akershus & CRT question

We went a couple years ago and from what I recall the Princesses come around to your table. It was similar to CP in how they rotate.

Akershus does do a photo with the greeting princess. the photo package is not included with cost of dining of course.

I believe it's about $31.95.

It usually is either Belle in her yellow gown (usually breakfast) and Ariel in her green gown (usually lunch/dinner).

Akershus does do a photo with the greeting princess. the photo package is not included with cost of dining of course.

We went to CRT and Akershus 3 weeks ago. Yes, that's correct - Akershus had Belle in her ballgown - too big for her to move around the restaurant.

The cost for the photo was something like $31 and they brought it to your table during the meal. We didn't get it since we already had a Cinderella picture and we took pictures ourselves.

and once you purchase it, you can add it to photopass as with CRT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter