Akershus Breakfast...what are the chances we will see...

jas0202

Mouseketeer
...Cinderella AND Snow White? Week after Thanksgiving, 9am reservation. My girls are in :love: LOVE :love: with Cindy and Snow, and will be wearing replicas of the dresses of these lovely ladies. :goodvibes

Odds that they will both be there? I know it's a rotation schedule, but is it possible, or even likely?

Ive never been for breakfast (yet-just booked breakfast for May!), but we met both Cinderella and Snow White during our dinner this past May. It's definitely possible! Good luck :goodvibes

We've seen them both at breakfast the last couple of trips there. Snow White seems to always be there, it is Cinderella that is not a guarantee...but of course don't take what I said to heart because any character is subject to change without notice. Good luck, I hope your little princesses get to see their favorites when you are there.

Seen both the 3 times we have eaten there - 2x in dec 09 and 1x in Oct 10. Exact same princesses each time.

The 'standard' line up seems to be photo with belle, then see cinderella, aurora, snow white, ariel. But obviously not guaranteed.

It is most likely you will see both. However, this past May for lunch we did not see Cindy, we saw Jasmine instead. I wouldn't tell your girls who they will see but just that they will see some princesses, this way if Snow or Cindy or whoever else they might want to see is off that day or that shift it won't be as disappointing.

Everytime I have gone to Akershus we have seen Snow White, the last two times we have been there, September '09 and May '10 we saw Cinderella

At dinner, we met Cindy, Ariel, Snow White, Mary Poppins, and Aurora.

We had our pic taken with Belle in her ball gown.

When we went last Jan we saw; Cinderella, Ariel, Auora, and Jasmine. Met Belle at the door since we were the 1st family seated for the day. Belle took DD's hand and walked her over to have her picture taken. One of our favourite character meals for sure :cool1: We saw Snow White at our castle breakfast:thumbsup2 There is no guarantee who you will see except Belle of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter