• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AK VOuchers

taximomfor4

<font color=purple>Needs a few Ricola drops<br><fo
Ok, i read these boards for HOURS every day, but need to get this question asked, already, lol!

There are 6 of us in my family (me, dh, dd11, dd6, ds5, dd2). We DO have DDE, but due to dh's school deciding to HOLD his financial aid reimbursement check for the THIRD MONTH!!!!!!!, we now are panicked for our trip next week. He officially will get his check mailed to our home, now, 2 days before we drive home from WDW. OUCH. Anyway, I am busy planning places to eat, needless to say!

While we are at AK, what has anyone found to be the best value? I don't need all the food included in the voucher for myself, but maybe could get vouchers for the 4 kids and then pick at what they leave? Or get vouchers jsut for us adults, and share with kids? Are there any ideal meals included for sharing? We will have extra drinks with us. Pizza? Rotisserie chicken with multiple pieces? Or is it a better deal to just use the DDE discount? I had set a PS at RC in AK, but looking over that menu, I think it'll be way too much $.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter