AK Tours - which one should I book?

mikalkwin

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

I am in full planification mode for my late august trip. I'll be with my DH(44) and our DD(8). For our AK visits, I wonder which experience I should book. Caring for Giants and Up Close with Rhinos seem great but quite short and limited to (only) 1 animal. My daughter is easily impressed by animals and I am not even sure she would dare touching the rhinos for instance... Wild Africa Trek is longer and has more diversity in the animals you see. Plus, she would get a kick out of the rope bridge but I wonder if it is not too long for her, especially as she does not speak English.

Can anyone share any insight on which tour would suit us best?

Thank you!

PS: We have 2.5 days with Genie+ planned for AK so we will anyway be able to ride KS if that has any influence on your answer.

We did Wild Africa Trek shortly after my DS turned 8 - he loves animals and definitely enjoyed the experience. You do get a more in-depth look at the animals and the snack break on the savannah is really nice as well. Would you be able to interpret for your DD? I think the experience could transcend any language barrier. We once visited a park in Norway where none of the signs nor shows were in English and we still greatly enjoyed the experience!

Yes, we could translate for her, no problem (she only knows basics). Thanks a lot for your feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter