AK question

ajcolorado

<font color=deeppink>lots of pokey crumbs in my cl
I read something and now cannot relocate the information. So, can any of you please tell me about the program at Animal Kingdom where kids go to different educational stations and get stamps in a book? What does the book cost? Where are the stations? Can we just do this with our autograph books?

Thank you.

:confused:

If I am not mistaken, you are referring to a program sponsored by Family Fun magazine. They do this type of thing in Epcot, also. It is free of charge, you just have to find the starting point, which is on the AK map, and collect the materials to go from there.

It's actually a bit better in AK cuz the activities are hands-on and somewhat educational as well - like, something to do with science, animals (duh) etc. They give you a booklet (I think it's called Kid's Discovery Book or something) and you get stamps as you go to each area of AK (Africa, Asia, etc) as there are stations in each part.

I guess you could use your autograph books, but i think the booklet they give you has other activities as well.

My kids really enjoyed this activity as well. You can pick up the booklet at any of the stations and its free of charge. It's fun for the kids and educational too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter