AK Late Arrival Tour Plan

projectx3

Mouseketeer
We're planning on visiting AK our first day, after our flight which arrives at MCO at 10:00am. I figure to allow 3 hours to Uber to POR, get checked in, grab a quite bite to eat and take the bus to AK. Then add another 30 minutes for some padding, and hope to have our first LL scheduled for around 1:30.

Park Hours: 8:00-8:00
Date: Saturday, 11/19

7:00am: Book Navi G+, FoP ILL. Hopefully both in the 1:30-2:30 range.
10:00am: Book Safari G+. Would something in the 2:30-3:30 range be possible?
12:00pm: Book EE G+. Anytime.
Play the rest by ear. Kali and Dinosaur seem to still have plenty of availability for G+, even at 2:00pm and we'll mix in a show, walk some of the animal trails wherever there's a gap between ride times.

Is that the correct way to prioritize this?

Last edited:
I did not get all the hype about Navi. It is a really short boat ride with only one really cool animatronic. I was glad we did Safari as our first Genie+. I would go watch some YouTube videos of the ride and decide for yourself which your family would enjoy. You can't really use this week's Genie+ as a reference since you will be going during a very busy time of year. If AK is open till 9pm you know it is going to be packed.

I did not get all the hype about Navi. It is a really short boat ride with only one really cool animatronic. I was glad we did Safari as our first Genie+. I would go watch some YouTube videos of the ride and decide for yourself which your family would enjoy. You can't really use this week's Genie+ as a reference since you will be going during a very busy time of year. If AK is open till 9pm you know it is going to be packed.
Whoops, that was a typo on the hours. It's 8:00 to 8:00. I agree, Navi is a cool ride but it's certainly not a can't miss ride. But if it's possible to get a G+ for Navi AND Safari... why not? Especially since every G+ guide I've read says EE LLs are available late into the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter