AK EMH question

Lucas103

DIS Veteran
Animal Kingdom has extra magic hours at 8 am, what time should I leave my hotel? Would 7 be a good time? Thanks!

In addition to Robo's questions, what is your top priority when you get in the park?

We did AK EMH RD on Mon 10/16. We drove to the park and were at the entrance by 7am and there were already about 50 people there!

We rope dropped FOP during EMH the first week of October. We left the Beach Club in a Minnie Van at 6:30am. There were maybe 30 people already there when we arrived. They held us at bag check until about 7am, and then brought us through ticketing and into the front area where we waited until about 7:40. We were off FOP at 8:10. By that time, Navi had a 45 minute wait, but we had a Fastpass for 9am. What really surprised me was that there were non-Disney resort guests already there waiting for the 9am regular opening at 7am. Castmembers had them waiting off to the side while the EMH guests went ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter