AirTran HUGE Sale--Ends Today

Alexander

DIS Veteran
I've been watching to book our Dec. flights. The AirTran direct flights from ROC have been $329 r/t. I check everyday, and when I checked yesterday afternoon, they dropped to $224 and when I went to book, they dropped to $179 before my very eyes! I noticed that they have the sale posted on their front page and flights must be booked by today.

Thx, happy for those who can take advantage! :thumbsup2

Sadly that doesn't help our T/G week travel for 12 as it's still $650pp. Some 1 way ticket prices to MCO are good, but I have no desire to turn a 2 1/2 hr flight into 6 hr with stop. Luckily we still have 8 mos, so guess we'll gamble, with hopes the waiting game pays off. :goodvibes

I booked Air Tran on Tues for 182 RT from White Plains. My AAA TA thought it was an excellent price. I usually never catch a sale like that. My timing is always off by a week!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter