airport transportation for family of 5

beth9111

Earning My Ears
We are arriving for a week in Aug., using some frequent flyers for air., purchasing WDW passes thru DC., received nice discount for Poly and BC where we will divide our time. How do I go about arranging for a shuttle from the airport? Is it true Mears will charge $25 per person? How much is Tiffany (and what is Tiffany)? Will a cab take all 5 of us? We have always driven to WDW before so this is one area I know nothing about. Help please!

Our party of 5 (all adults) arranged with Tiffany Town Car for a van this past January. The towncars are very nice, but I think that 4 is about the maximum number of persons that can comfortably ride in them. The rate for the van was $85 roundtrip not including a tip. This is $10 more than the rate for a towncar. TTC is reliable and many DIS'rs have posted here about their positive experiences. If you check out TTC's WEB page, you will find a coupon for $5 off. TTC is much nicer than using MEARS - the driver meets you at baggage claim and helps with your luggage. He/She then takes you directly to your Hotel - no waiting for a full load of passengers or stopping at other places before your Hotel. AND in your case, it is a less expensive option. Do a search on TTC and see what others have to say. Hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest