Airport Proximity to DLR and Ground Transportation Information Superthread (READ FIRST POST FOR OVERVIEW!)

WOW, I usually use Execucar, and for the highest level with meet and greet it is usually about $250 RT, $125-130 each way....
....I just checked it out. I was quoted $84.96 one-way for Business Express, including tax for 2 people. However, it doesn't specify pick-up location (the higher priced options state "curbside" or "baggage claim")....so, where do we get our ride? :confused3

....I just checked it out. I was quoted $84.96 one-way for Business Express, including tax for 2 people. However, it doesn't specify pick-up location (the higher priced options state "curbside" or "baggage claim")....so, where do we get our ride? :confused3
I always book for baggage claim. I *think* you text and they pick you up outside arrivals.

So I am a single senior with NO experience with Uber/Lyft etc. Looking for a way to get to Long Beach airport from Grand Calif. on a Sunday.
(one way). This is my first time being on my own in Disneyland so I am a bit apprehensive. My flight is not until 8:30 pm so am not sure
what to do with myself after checking out and how long is the ride to Long Beach from the hotel.
Would appreciate any help, Thanks

So I am a single senior with NO experience with Uber/Lyft etc. Looking for a way to get to Long Beach airport from Grand Calif. on a Sunday.
(one way). This is my first time being on my own in Disneyland so I am a bit apprehensive. My flight is not until 8:30 pm so am not sure
what to do with myself after checking out and how long is the ride to Long Beach from the hotel.
Would appreciate any help, Thanks
You might be more comfortable with a limo service. GCH keeps a list they can recommend and use regularly. My guess is the cost would be $60 or so.

:wizard:

I just booked as reservation with AAA discount for 3 people- $64.80 each way- seems pretty good to me?

You might be more comfortable with a limo service. GCH keeps a list they can recommend and use regularly. My guess is the cost would be $60 or so.

Cool, thanks. I have my TA on it but she is slow to reply and I mostly do my own planning most of the time.

So what do people do between check-out and late flights???? I guess I could sit in the beautiful lobby of the GC looking sooo sad to leave...........:(:sad::sad1:

So what do people do between check-out and late flights???? I guess I could sit in the beautiful lobby of the GC looking sooo sad to leave...........:(:sad::sad1:

When I fly out after 6pm I usually will spend the morning in the parks after checking my luggage at the front desk to hold for me. Then it is usually a lunch somewhere fun (Jazz Kitchen seems to be my go to place) and then back to the hotel lobby in time to get my bags and chill until they arrive. I'm not sure where you are staying, but this is what I have done staying at the GCH and DLH anyway.

When I fly out after 6pm I usually will spend the morning in the parks after checking my luggage at the front desk to hold for me. Then it is usually a lunch somewhere fun (Jazz Kitchen seems to be my go to place) and then back to the hotel lobby in time to get my bags and chill until they arrive. I'm not sure where you are staying, but this is what I have done staying at the GCH and DLH anyway.

I am staying at the Grand Californian. I guess I could buy a ticket just to the Magic Kingdom for that day but......

Im a solo female and I always use Super Shuttle between the airport (LAX) and Anaheim. My flights are usually around 7pm -international transatlantic to Europe. On my check out day I keep my room until check out time. I sleep late, then have some breakfast and I might use the pool, depending on the time. At check out time, I leave my luggage in the hotel luggage store. I then either go to Downtown Disney or Anaheim Garden Walk for lunch and shopping. I am back at my hotel about 30 minutes before my Super Shuttle pick up time, just enough time to freshen up and collect my luggage before heading to the airport.

I am staying at the Grand Californian. I guess I could buy a ticket just to the Magic Kingdom for that day but......
How many days are you at Disneyland ? It shouldn’t cost much to add one day to your ticket. Do you have a park hopper or a 1 park per day ticket? Either way, you can just stop at a kiosk before your last day at the parks and add a day. It’s usually like $20. Actually they can probably do this for you at GCH.
The Grand Californian will hold your luggage after you check out, while you go to the parks or whatever.
By the bye, it’s Disneyland park, as opposed to California Adventure, not Magic Kingdom (WDW) :thumbsup2

Anyone have and recommendations for a reliable private car service to transport from Airport to a hotel near Disneyland?

Anyone have and recommendations for a reliable private car service to transport from Airport to a hotel near Disneyland?
Lansky's is fairly popular around here. Used them last June to and from SNA.

I’m using Sunny’s Transport. We used them when we were there in 2017. It was about $30 cheaper than others we looked into. We needed car seats and they provide them and had no need for a stop before the hotel. Nothing fancy, but got us to/from without issue.

Which airport? When we fly into SNA, we use Uber or Lyft. We're flying into LAX this time (blah, but quite a bit cheaper) and I'm thinking about going for Lansky's just to keep it simple and have a grocery stop.

Am coming into LAX as we start the ABD in Hollywood, but I prefer Long Beach and my flight is around 8:30pm to get back to east coast. I guess will check with the ABD people or the concierge
desk at the GCH the minute I get there. I am staying 2 more nights so depending on how tired I am, I may just sleep in, check out, check my bags and go to a park or just cruise around Down Town Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter