Airmiles for Universal studios

martin33

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if I can upgrade an airmiles Universal Studios Florida "park to park" 2 day pass to a Universal Annual Pass when we arrive?

Thanks and Happy New Year

Too funny, I was wondering about adding more days to the 1-day Universal Hollywood ones!

I have got the same ticket, and I am planning to upgrade it to a Seasonal Pass in August. I had asked the same question on Disboards and was told that this could be done after using one day of the ticket. I don't have first hand experience yet.

Does anyone know if I can upgrade an airmiles Universal Studios Florida "park to park" 2 day pass to a Universal Annual Pass when we arrive?

Thanks and Happy New Year
We have upgraded them a couple of times. The cost is fairly nominal. We usually do it at guest services the last day before we leave the park. (If you are planning to use the AP for the APH hotel rate and early entry on the first day it gets a bit awkward.)

Hi guys- thanks for the reply- ABCanada you hit the nail on the head. I am in the unique predicament of having booked at an APH rate but will have to get my pass on arrival to the park/hotel before check in. Normally I would just buy the pass before but I already have all our park to park tickets so would have to upgrade on site as far as I know. Do you think this is too tall an order /even possible to jump through all these hoops?

We are checking in on Sunday on the APH rate so I will let you know whether they actually ask for the pass. They do always say that you need to present the pass but I do not think they asked for it the last time we checked in but their computer system was down so there was a bit of chaos. You could phone and ask how best to handle it.

I had our AP in hand when we checked in but they did not ask for them. (You would think their system would know that we have AP and that might be the case.)

Hi guys- thanks for the reply- ABCanada you hit the nail on the head. I am in the unique predicament of having booked at an APH rate but will have to get my pass on arrival to the park/hotel before check in. Normally I would just buy the pass before but I already have all our park to park tickets so would have to upgrade on site as far as I know. Do you think this is too tall an order /even possible to jump through all these hoops?

You'll be fine. You can upgrade at the hotel. They rarely even ask for the AP at check-in.

I've been trying to find out an answer to these questions:

1) Like Disney, can you use the value of the US airmiles ticket toward renewing your US AP?

2) If so, does US bridge the price like Disney so that you receive the gate price of the ticket?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've been trying to find out an answer to these questions:

1) Like Disney, can you use the value of the US airmiles ticket toward renewing your US AP?

2) If so, does US bridge the price like Disney so that you receive the gate price of the ticket?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure about using a ticket towards renewing but they do bridge as long as you use the ticket first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter