Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Rexall is spend $40 get 40 AM Friday to Sunday and Sunday only is a beauty event, spend $60 on beauty items and get 100 AM. I imagine that would stack with the spend $40, so if you need any beauty products it could be a good deal.

For shop the block I really hope it's offers used not stores shopped at this year. They seem to mix it up a bit :)

Hi Hon
is the spend $40 get 40 in the Rexall flyer?
I ask because it's posted on the airmiles HUB and I wondered if there might be two that I can stack?
Hugs
Mel

Bonus Miles
Spend $40+ on almost anything in-store*

Valid from Oct 12 - 14, 2018

How to use this offer:
No coupon required
*Offer valid October 12 to October 14, 2018. Valid at participating Rexall and Rexall/PharmaPlus locations in Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. Minimum qualified purchase must be spent in a single transaction, excluding prescriptions, products containing codeine, postal services and stamps, Gift Cards, Gift Card Express, Rexall Pharma Plus Gift Cards, lottery, transit tickets, phone cards, event tickets and taxes. Limit one offer per transaction. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. ®TM Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.

Sobey's posted. I received the 750 airmiles for gift cards from Saturday.

No special app offers or Rexall flu email airmiles here. We did the flu one last year, maybe that's why??
I got the offer in an email from Rexall yesterday and the miles posted today ! It doesn’t say you will get miles for it until you click the link in the email. So keep an eye out for the email from Rexall .

Just a note re Cineplex Adult Admit 1 package of 4 ,,I bought a few of them.....anyhow they arrived today and I am happy to say the back says *No Expiry*
:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:
Hugs Mel
Just an FYI, my granddaughter works for Cineplex and she told me that even if the tickets have expire dates on them they still have to except them. She said that a manager has to come over to over ride them however they can't refuse them. I was concerned because I had a dozen that were about to expire. I buy 30 every Christmas to give out and often end up with extra.

Just an FYI, my granddaughter works for Cineplex and she told me that even if the tickets have expire dates on them they still have to except them. She said that a manager has to come over to over ride them however they can't refuse them. I was concerned because I had a dozen that were about to expire. I buy 30 every Christmas to give out and often end up with extra.

This is good to know,
thanks Tinkerone.:flower1:
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
is the spend $40 get 40 in the Rexall flyer?
I ask because it's posted on the airmiles HUB and I wondered if there might be two that I can stack?
Hugs
Mel

Bonus Miles
Spend $40+ on almost anything in-store*

Valid from Oct 12 - 14, 2018

How to use this offer:
No coupon required
*Offer valid October 12 to October 14, 2018. Valid at participating Rexall and Rexall/PharmaPlus locations in Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. Minimum qualified purchase must be spent in a single transaction, excluding prescriptions, products containing codeine, postal services and stamps, Gift Cards, Gift Card Express, Rexall Pharma Plus Gift Cards, lottery, transit tickets, phone cards, event tickets and taxes. Limit one offer per transaction. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. ®TM Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.

It is in the flyer, I'm guessing they are the same offer and won't stack.

Correct, there was no time frame on this offer. We had them post fairly soon after completing the 3 transactions, but I'm not sure if that's because it was also pretty close to the end of our billing cycle. Most people have reported already having them post so i would do an online chat and ask what gives. Be prepared for the answer of "120 days for bonus miles" OR "this was targeted so maybe it's not available to you" Good luck hunting, if you need supporting documentation search this thread only using the term Mastercard -- make it look like this, and then read thru my posts till you find what you can use to fight for those miles!

Thanks for the advice! I just checked my statement and Shell and Rona purchases were made Sept.29, but didn't post until Oct.1. Would this cause a problem? It should still meet the terms of the offer since the transactions were in September, right?

Thanks for the advice! I just checked my statement and Shell and Rona purchases were made Sept.29, but didn't post until Oct.1. Would this cause a problem? It should still meet the terms of the offer since the transactions were in September, right?
Nope, all of the promos are based on date of transaction NOT posting date to either your credit card statement or your Airmiles account -- darned good thing because our Metro submits in batches and today they finally posted miles from the end of September :crazy2:

After about 8 emails back and forth I finally got the missing miles from back in June. I'm wondering if I've finally fallen into the category of 'you've challenged us too many times and now we want proof' or 'we're tired of you and are now going to give you a hard time'. They wanted me to fax them my receipts....really???? I took a pic on my phone and emailed it back.

After about 8 emails back and forth I finally got the missing miles from back in June. I'm wondering if I've finally fallen into the category of 'you've challenged us too many times and now we want proof' or 'we're tired of you and are now going to give you a hard time'. They wanted me to fax them my receipts....really???? I took a pic on my phone and emailed it back.

last week I saw the best response to that ...
Sorry I don't have access to a fax machine here.
Oooh, that's too bad, where are you?
2018 ... I'm in 2018

:rotfl2:

Just a heads up if you load My Offers for Sobeys, they may or may not stay loaded. I just shopped at Sobeys loaded an offer, it didn't show up on my receipt. Came home and checked. It wasn't loaded, I thought I loaded it. Loaded it again, signed out then signed back in. It wasn't loaded. Called Sobeys help line. They have apparently been having this issue with some people, not everyone. They are working on it. Argh! 8 more AM that won't show up in 10 days time.

The Sobeys app always shows my offers being loaded. I don't have any button telling me to do anything. I'm guessing the app isn't an option for you? That is annoying!

Just a heads up if you load My Offers for Sobeys, they may or may not stay loaded. I just shopped at Sobeys loaded an offer, it didn't show up on my receipt. Came home and checked. It wasn't loaded, I thought I loaded it. Loaded it again, signed out then signed back in. It wasn't loaded. Called Sobeys help line. They have apparently been having this issue with some people, not everyone. They are working on it. Argh! 8 more AM that won't show up in 10 days time.

Yes! I had this issue on the weekend. I had to call and the rep could see that I was "loading" the offers and then watch them become "available" again. She pushed my miles through no problem. I would recommend you keep an eye on your receipt and comb through it to make sure you get your miles owed.
She asked me some questions like which province I was in, which store number, etc. I think they were trying to figure out if it was regional, etc. I told her that it is very rare that I DON'T have issues with the program. She seemed surprised.

Did I mention how much I hate this app?

last week I saw the best response to that ...
Sorry I don't have access to a fax machine here.
Oooh, that's too bad, where are you?
2018 ... I'm in 2018

:rotfl2:
That’s exactly what went through my mind.

Our copy machine at work can fax but no one uses that function any more. Basically the process is the same but you punch a different button and it gets emailed. Anyway, I would never send something personal on that machine because it stores everything in the memory.

Not sure if the links have been shared for the Rexall flyers or not - too tired to check! They've been updated in the first post as well

Rexall Western Flyer
Rexall Ontario Flyer

Reminder for my fellow HBC online shoppers that Bay Days starts at midnight tonight and here's a few things to keep in mind!

• 10 X multiplier Oct 12th & 13th
  • Play the Take off shopping contest to get another multiplier that will stack with the 10
  • If you have an HBC card you will get some kind of discount (usually around 15% but could be higher)
  • There's free shipping on Friday only
  • Bay Days Flyer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter