• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I went to Sobey's yesterday for ice cream and a few things and couldn't find my airmiles card. Spent $20.. NO miles. So I'm actually jealous of your 1 mile:p
You mean you don't know your am number off by heart?? I can never find anything in my purse...so I do know mine for back up!

Safeway flyer is a bust too. Considering they are now owned by Sobeys I figured we'd see some good deals too this week. Ugh.
And..I wanna kick myself because I forgot to book some hotel rooms we needed before the travel hub deal ended. Ugh again.
I wish we had a full Rexall here!!

I am going to Rexall today to get the 120 AM for $40. Can't wait for Foodland and Sobeys to post anymore. The DLR adult Canadian ticket just disappears from the Dream Reward page. I am so ordering that last WDW ticket tomorrow! I am glad we have Rexall here!! Now ... what else can I stuff in my cabinets?

Update:
Just checked my airmiles account before leaving for Rexall and found that both Foodland and Sobeys had posted my AM. Yay! Right away I ordered my last WDW ticket!! I should expect to receive the ticket next week. Very excited!! Now I can save up my bullets for the ice cream deal next week!
party:

Last edited:
I wish we had a full Rexall here!!

Where we are, the market is over saturated with grocery stores...but we have no Rexall here. I have to drive 40 minutes to another town to go to Rexall or see if I get the time when we are in in the big city. But you would think a city of 70,00+ people plus the outlying area that we would have a Rexall. I hope they come soon here. I collect my AM mainly from Safeway.

If you have the airmiles app, you can always show the digital card (available when clicking on the little card symbol at the top right on iPhone). You can also use a digital wallet like UGO wallet to store card numbers.
I figured this our when I accidently hit the little card in the corner. I have also recited the number as I've typed it so many times I know it by heart.

Finally stopped at Sobeys! Got 3 cans of soup, they had a sign up limiting to 6. There was lots there, but no broth which I would have preferred so I am saving up for ice cream tomorrow instead ;) Also stocked up on KD, 50 cents a box! Kiddo loves the stuff and we'll be home for lots of lunches over the summer.

now to make a list for tomorrow's Sobeys run... how much room is in my freezer for ice cream? that is the big question!

The Rexall flyer seems to be chocked full of items with bonus miles -- several Proctor & Gamble items are included. Don't forget to look on the Rexall website to see if there are any coupons you could use for these items. If you go to the P & G site directly you will only be able to print one coupon for each item but if you access them thru the Rexall site you can print as many as you want, as often as you want!
Proctor & Gamble coupons

Looking to stock up at your local LCBO
Posted on the airmiles web site
One day Only
July 15
spend 100.00 get 50 bonus airmiles
1499967329629.jpg

Here is the Rexall $5 off coupon expiring August 8, 2017
http://www.rexall.ca/assets/downloads/RexallSurvey2017.pdf

(The same link should work to access the current coupon but you may need to clear your browsing data/history so the new coupon would pop up. Whenever I keep seeing the expired coupon, I go and clear my history data and it works every time.)

Last edited:
Looking to stock up at your local LCBO
Posted on the airmiles web site
One day Only
July 15
spend 100.00 get 50 bonus airmiles
1499967329629.jpg
Just went wine shopping with mom last week. She would have been happy to collect the bonus airmiles for my sister.
Thanks for posting this! I would have missed it!!

Did anyone take advantage of the Lowes Gift Card promotion June 8-14 ($50 Gift card get 25AM). The AM were supposed to post within 30 days (which is today at the latest). If you did have you received your AM yet. I'm still waiting for mine from this promotion. Wondering if I should call AM today or wait until Monday.

Got a text from Shell about my bonus AM off being available, get 5 bonus AM for every $10. Not sure if it is just for purchases in store or gas or what! I can't figure it out...

I showed my son the flyer page for the ice cream bonus and said "remember last year?" He got excited and said he wants a box of popsicles and a box of ice cream sandwiches... I'm like "ok then I get 6 boxes of drumsticks!" Apparently he didn't think that was fair.

I have twice contacted air miles chat about receiving offers from vendors that are not in my province. I have been getting Rexell and LCBO this last month. I told them I haven't been outside of the Maritimes, so I don't use my card in eastern provinces. They have no idea why I am getting them, only that they can't offer me a solution. It's annoying because I wondering if I could be getting different offers from vendors I can use...

Just back from Sobeys. The St. Hubert soup promotion (at my store anyway) appears to be good until August 10. They hand wrote a limit of 6(which I'm totally good with) on the tag. I thought maybe it was leftover from last weeks sale so I looked more closely and there was an expiration date of 08/10 on the tag. Went to the cash and they processed through there as they should have. 120 AM I wasn't planning on.:flower1:

Overall spent $77 got 338AM. It was a good morning.

Rexall has their Head-to-Toe event on Sunday and this is an excellent time to do some serious double-dipping!
upload_2017-7-14_10-5-43.png

Use these flyer offers towards your $50.00. Possible to do more than one sale!
  • Get 35 Bonus Miles when you spend $35 or more on Aveeno or Neutrogena Face Moisturizers and Suncare products
  • Olay products: 25% off, buy 2 get 15 AM paw:
  • Pantene products: $4.99 ea, buy 2 get 8 AMpaw:
  • Scope, Crest & Oral B toothbrushes: $3.99 ea, buy 2 get 6 AM paw:
  • Head & Shoulders:$5.49 ea, buy 2 get 10 AM paw:
  • Gillette & Venus razors: $14.99 ea, buy 2 get 20 AM paw:
  • Several types of shave cream: $3.99 ea, buy 2 get 8 AM paw:
  • Ivory, Olay & Old Spice body wash: $4.99 ea, buy 2 get 8 AM paw:
  • Rexall Razors: 25% off buy 2 get 10 AM
  • Rexall toothbrushes & Dental floss: 25% off buy 2 get 5 AM
paw:paw:These products are all Proctor & Gamble so you can find coupons on the Rexall site to maximize your $$
It's the perfect time to start creating your stockpile of things for stocking stuffers, your suitcases for heading south and that space under the bathroom sink that's cluttered and lots of these items will fit the bill! Happy Hunting everyone, there are lots more offers that i didn't include so take time to study the flyer and for goodness sake, GO ALONE! (spouses & children often have no understanding of the seriousness of an intense Rexall shop :P )

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-14_10-6-45.png
    upload_2017-7-14_10-6-45.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter