Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Thanks so much for your help! I tried the link you gave me and unfortunately I got the same results. I am using a date of Dec 31 2022 for the first week of Jan 2023 but it still shows as nothing available. Am I doing this right?

It looks like you are doing it correctly, but your results are different than mine. What browser are you using? Try clearing cache maybe?
I see the same as 2nd one shows and I was looking at Feb/March 2023 so I know the dates are loaded. I also know that Airmiles and anything connected to them seems to function *best* when using Chrome as a browser. Just checked that on both Android phone and Windows Surface tablet, FireFox worked as well on both.

You are in the right section and I understand your frustration!

Trying to sign in to my Disney Movie Insiders account to enter some codes and it keeps telling me I am not elligible to sign in? I have an account and signed in just the other day. Probably just a glitch, anyone else having issues?

Trying to sign in to my Disney Movie Insiders account to enter some codes and it keeps telling me I am not elligible to sign in? I have an account and signed in just the other day. Probably just a glitch, anyone else having issues?
I have had that happen when my computer thinks I am I Quebec for some reason. Not a techie person, I think it has something to do with vpns?

For some reason I can no longer sign in on my IPad but am able to on my laptop. It's the strangest thing. Just one day, it won't let me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

On a different note, I made a purchase yesterday from Best Buy. Placed the order at 1:00 and by 4:00 I received the email the purchase had been shipped. Checked my AM's right after I received the email and all AM's were posted, even the bonus ones. Wish it was always that quick with AM's.

It looks like you are doing it correctly, but your results are different than mine. What browser are you using? Try clearing cache maybe?

I see the same as 2nd one shows and I was looking at Feb/March 2023 so I know the dates are loaded. I also know that Airmiles and anything connected to them seems to function *best* when using Chrome as a browser. Just checked that on both Android phone and Windows Surface tablet, FireFox worked as well on both.

You are in the right section and I understand your frustration!
Thank you so much! I realized what I was doing wrong...I was clicking on the ticket options at the bottom of the screen thinking I was selecting the options, but when I searched for them at the top so many options appeared!!! Thank you so so much! :worship::thanks::love:

Off Topic
I am looking for 2 snowman wind socks ,,,anyone know where I can get them from here in Canada, Ontario?
1664128344890.png

Thanks
Mel

Ugggg.....normally Monday I work from home. I deal with all my admin stuff and get mentally prepared for the week ahead. Well, not today.... I've got to go in. BUT on the upside I'm going to Punta Cana on Friday!!!!!

Please tell me that everyone takes several hours to pack a suitcase. Like what the heck, I spent 4 hours yesterday gathering and packing......and I'm still not done. Why...just why????? I have a notebook that has several packing lists for various situations so why is it not that simple. I also spent 4 hours yesterday cleaning my house and got nearly every square inch done but that's a much larger job and should take hours.

Ugggg.....normally Monday I work from home. I deal with all my admin stuff and get mentally prepared for the week ahead. Well, not today.... I've got to go in. BUT on the upside I'm going to Punta Cana on Friday!!!!!

Please tell me that everyone takes several hours to pack a suitcase. Like what the heck, I spent 4 hours yesterday gathering and packing......and I'm still not done. Why...just why????? I have a notebook that has several packing lists for various situations so why is it not that simple. I also spent 4 hours yesterday cleaning my house and got nearly every square inch done but that's a much larger job and should take hours.
Ahhh the ever elusive packing list... a good friend once told me just to remember the ViSA card and everything will be alright.
I hope things are better in Punta Cana soon. My son's flight (trip) there was cancelled last week due to the Hurricane ,,lots of flooding there.
Have an awesome trip Hon.
Hugs Mel

Off Topic
I am looking for 2 snowman wind socks ,,,anyone know where I can get them from here in Canada, Ontario?
View attachment 705078

Thanks
Mel
Don't know about wind socks and yes I did check all the online stores around me for them but if you are creative you can make your own snowman flag banner.
I bought the material about 3 years ago but haven't made any yet.
Once the cottage season is over I am going to get back into my crafting and painting.
IMG_20220926_0001.jpgIMG_20220926_0002.jpg

ME...I'm that person!!!! But it's also part of the excitement. I have a list in my head, one on paper. I will have a little stash of things I have acquired /purchased for the trip as well. I consider it the pre-party for the trip!!!!

Once the cottage season is over I am going to get back into my crafting and painting
You know that darn work always gets in the way of my crating/sewing/creativity time. There are days where I wish I could make $$$ for my creativity and love of crafting. It's a great side hustle at times though.

Several hours? How about several days? :rotfl: I have my list, pack it, second guess it (Which suitcase is this in? Did I pack that? Never mind that it is marked on my list :D ), check it, repeat. I've been packing (cruise) for a week for which we fly to Amsterdam tomorrow. I am finally this close to being done, but just as I believe I am, I see something else that needs to be added, adjusted, repacked :rolleyes1 I am on the charging and photocopying right now. It will get done, it will get done.

Don't know about wind socks and yes I did check all the online stores around me for them but if you are creative you can make your own snowman flag banner.
Once the cottage season is over I am going to get back into my crafting and painting.
View attachment 705338View attachment 705339
Hi Hon
Well I am a bit creative but I've only ever made fish pop bottle windsocks with kids. Alas no sewing abilities here ,,,yeah I'm the kid from Home Economics that broke all the Singer sewing machines ,,,lol.

The flags do look like a great idea though.
I'm re thinking and maybe going to go with a set of outdoor lanterns. The winter is so dark , so any bit of light I can add to the garden is great.
I'll look for some plain ones (maybe on sale right now) that I can add some mini outdoor lights ,, decorations & greenery to.
https://www.kitchenstuffplus.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=lantern

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Several hours? How about several days? :rotfl: I have my list, pack it, second guess it (Which suitcase is this in? Did I pack that? Never mind that it is marked on my list :D ), check it, repeat. I've been packing (cruise) for a week for which we fly to Amsterdam tomorrow. I am finally this close to being done, but just as I believe I am, I see something else that needs to be added, adjusted, repacked :rolleyes1 I am on the charging and photocopying right now. It will get done, it will get done.
Have an awesome Holiday!! :love:
Hugs Mel

For some reason I can no longer sign in on my IPad but am able to on my laptop. It's the strangest thing. Just one day, it won't let me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

On a different note, I made a purchase yesterday from Best Buy. Placed the order at 1:00 and by 4:00 I received the email the purchase had been shipped. Checked my AM's right after I received the email and all AM's were posted, even the bonus ones. Wish it was always that qIiuick with AM's.
I went back online today and was able to get in. I did send them a note on their contact us form so maybe they fixed it at their end. All is good once again.

Ahhh the ever elusive packing list... a good friend once told me just to remember the ViSA card and everything will be alright.
I hope things are better in Punta Cana soon. My son's flight (trip) there was cancelled last week due to the Hurricane ,,lots of flooding there.
Have an awesome trip Hon.
Hugs Mel
Pretty much everything in the DR was back to normal within a few days. The area with flooding is an area that floods with a heavy rain. Even there is pretty good now.

ME...I'm that person!!!! But it's also part of the excitement. I have a list in my head, one on paper. I will have a little stash of things I have acquired /purchased for the trip as well. I consider it the pre-party for the trip!!!!
LOL...there is nothing exciting about packing for me. It's just stress.

I've got everything in a pile beside the suitcase. Just needs to go in. I wanted to just do carry on only but we are going Sunwing this time (which I said I would never do) and they are strict with size and often weigh carry ons. All my carry on bags are 1-2 inches too big and I'm pretty sure that they would easily be over the limit of 11llb. So I started to pack and when I realized I didn't want to risk having to check the bags I stopped and started over. Now it's one checked bag, one carry on (taking the smallest one and praying) and 1 or 2 backpacks. I've tried really hard to bring less as I never wear everything but then I get thinking that I won't have enough.

I'm the same with finding other things to do along the way. You reminded me about leaving the photocopies of passports etc out for DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter