Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Hmm, I literally just opted in to the above offer over an hour ago and in that same time period, I had to cancel my mastercard due to a fraudulent purchase through paypal. So now, will that above offer work with my NEW mastercard which I will receive in two business days? Should I be contacting air miles once I get the new credit card to make sure I can still activate and use this offer??

Or is the offer tied to my air miles number?

Hmm, I literally just opted in to the above offer over an hour ago and in that same time period, I had to cancel my mastercard due to a fraudulent purchase through paypal. So now, will that above offer work with my NEW mastercard which I will receive in two business days? Should I be contacting air miles once I get the new credit card to make sure I can still activate and use this offer??

Or is the offer tied to my air miles number?

Hi Hon
Is this offer tied to the fraudulent use of the mastercard?
Like was the email truly from BMO / Airmiles or a scammer?

In the terms of the bmo portion, it just says to charge $700 to the card, nothing that it needs to be from partner stores. Is that typical? My mind is drawing a blank on past offers.

my cat is have surgery next week, so there is the $700 charged (actually $1400!)

I have it too but the Sobeys part is $200. Not really sure I can do the $700. I’m thinking about how I might go about it...maybe buying gift cards to do some Christmas shopping. It might work out if my kids would hurry up and give me their lists.
Does anyone know if Sobeys sells Staples gift cards and if I can pay for an online staples purchase with that gift card? I’m thinking possible StB purchase.

In the terms of the bmo portion, it just says to charge $700 to the card, nothing that it needs to be from partner stores. Is that typical? My mind is drawing a blank on past offers.

my cat is have surgery next week, so there is the $700 charged (actually $1400!)
It does say at partners....I think is just cut off in the above

ETA: I just looked at my email and it doesn’t say partners and neither does the T&C but I’m sure I saw it when I opted in.

I just noticed this...got it yesterday. LOL...I don’t usually even look at these types of emails or else I scan over them and don’t notice anything, even when it’s there (which is what is did with this yesterday). No idea why I looked at it a second time.
B9847716-2F0F-481B-B793-2346F6C35263.png

Anyone else get this?
I just opted in.
Hopefully we can spend 200.00 at Safeway. We have done a little more shopping there for fresh items lately as Superstore is consistently out of soooo many fresh veggie and fruits. I don't know what is happening at our Superstore, but they are loosing lots of money by not having big holes of items in that store.

The rest of the offer should be easy. Between 3 vehicles on the road, someone is always needing to fill of their vehicle, and we use our cc for all our purchases, and pay it off each month when we pay our bills. With Christmas shopping starting, we will not have any trouble hitting 700.00 for the month.

A few years ago we were in Disney on November 18. We surprised Minnie with a "happy birthday" music playing candle and my DDs made cards for her. It was one of our most memorable character interactions. Minnie was so happy that we remembered her birthday. Minnie took the girls by the hand and posed with them at different photo spots in the room and the Photopass photographer was amazing. It was very special and the pictures are priceless.

So I just noticed a couple of my Bonus Boom offers posted yesterday. I am guessing we will have that promo wrapped up very shortly. I don't recall anyone getting their 95 miles yet for this.

I received the Nintendo Switch game I ordered from Air Miles. Fairly quickly. I ordered on Wednesday the 11th. It was shipped on Monday the 16th. I received it either Wednesday or Thursday past. I forget.

By the way, does anyone like the Schneider or Maple Leaf sausage rounds? We get them occasionally to make our own Egg McMuffins. The last time I purchased them, I bought the Maple Leaf refridgerated ones pre-cooked ones, not frozen. I "cook" them in a frying pan to warm them up and put some color on them. Not a lot of grease and they stay their size. Yesterday I bought 4 packages (50 air miles) of the Schneider frozen ones (non-cooked). This morning I put two in a frying pan and holy smokes the amount of grease! I swear they shrunk by half once they were cooked. Still tasty though.

I picked up 4 boxes also. I was going to split with their mini pies but they weren't shipped to the store. I find if I let them thaw before cooking they don't shrink as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter