Airline rules?

Typhoon

Eat Ball Park hot dogs so I can pay for our Cruise
Does anyone have a link to the new rules on what you can carry? My wife would like to know what we can bring in the luggage and what can be in the carry-on. This is our first time flying in a few years and we know the rules have changed. Thanks

Typhoon

You can check the airline's website. It will tell you all you need to know, and then you can print it out if you want!! :wave2:

I went to Delta and could not find it. Thanks for the link thats what I was looking for.

I was reading the regulations for either southwest or jetblue, can't remember which and I saw that thye consider a womans pocketbook her carry on...so if you carry a pocketbook that is the only carry on you are allowed for yourself.

The carry-on rules on any of the airlines that I fly allow "one carry-on one bag and one personal item." The carry-on bag can be a limited-size suitcase, such as the 20" rolling bag. The personal item can be a computer bag, purse (male or female, as the airlines are quick to point out), briefcase, or similar sized item.

If you feel like juggling more objects as you board the plane... such things as a coat or a McDonald's carry-out bag don't count against your carry-on allowance.

Offically, a medical device, such as a CPAP, doesn't count against your carry-on allowance either (as long as it's within the size limits) -- but that doesn't mean that all security, TSA, and airline employees know this rule. I've had to ask for a supervisor several times as over-zealous employees refused to look at the printout of TSA and airline rules that I carry with me for such cases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter