Airfares from Toronto to Vancouver

talytam

Earning My Ears
I don't fly very often and was wondering if someone could tell me if $219 one way is a good fare to fly from Toronto to Vancouver? I need to book airfare for our Alaskan cruise next May:dance3:

TIA

With taxes that takes you to about $600 return which is what I have paid for flights to BC the last 3 years(but in the summer). My sister seems to always get good deals on Westjet last minute and gets the flights for about $450 but she is very flexibe with her times and when you are going on a cruise you are not quite so flexible.

Is that with tax incl? I'd watch Kayak, expedia, travelocity, and sign up for fare watchers. Right now West Jet seems to have the cheapest flights. You have some time to watch the fares to see what they're doing. flying domestic in Canada is so expensive. I make the drive and fly out of Seattle, and can get to MCO for $250-$300 RT, that includes tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter