Airfare Sale: San Jose to MCO - $198 RT

DVC California

Good Old DVC
FYI - I just received a e-mail alert from www.Travelocity.com , and there are now coast to coast fares from San Jose to Orlando good for travel from March 3rd to August 3rd. Travel days need to be on Tues, Wed, or Sat.

Most of the major airlines were listed except United. I haven't checked other California airports but imagine it will be pretty close.

If you've been waiting these summer fares, THERE HERE! :eek:

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." -- Groucho Marx.

This fare sale began yesterday and was initiated by Southwest, although I believe only when purchased on their website, so it appears that the other airlines are matching it. The sale applies to all routes served by Southwest. $99 each way for travel Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday; $119 the other days. Of course, that's on routes that are normally higher than $200 roundtrip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest