Airfare ATL_HLN?

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip JUNE 2018, we cannot book until 7 months out. Will purchasing airfare be an issue 7 months out?

We booked that flight 4 months in advance this year (booked in March for a July trip) with no problems. That was the lowest price we saw and it continued to go up after that, so I'm glad we did!

I don't think you'd have an issue. We booked air around 10 months out and prices did start to creep up the closer it got to our travel dates, but there was still availability. As with PP, we also noticed the route was still among the cheapest options.

Agree with the PP's that you've got plenty of time to book your flights well past 7 months out. We normally book about 2-3 months out.

We booked around 10 months out using amex points when flights were almost $1,000....here we are less than 60 days out and flights are under $500. ATL- HNL

We booked around 10 months out using amex points when flights were almost $1,000....here we are less than 60 days out and flights are under $500. ATL- HNL
Where are you seeing airfare that cheap? Looking in google flights I see a few $750 days but mostly mid $800, mid $900, and low $1000 between now and Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter