Air Travel from NH - ID question

DisMomAmy

DIS Veteran
I know there was some talk last year that NH wasn't part of the new national ID program so our driver's license's would not be acceptable ID to fly. There was also talk of postponing this or working something out so people could still fly without a passport. Has this happened? Do I need a passport to fly to Florida? (Also - We are flying out of Portland Maine - if that makes any difference.) DH has a passport but I don't. And I don't think the kids need anything...

I'm guessing that I am ok without a passport or I probably would have heard a lot of grumbling and information in the news - but I just want to make sure from someone who has flown recently. Thanks!

NH was granted some "extension" so you're all set to fly with just your license. And yes, the kids can fly without an ID

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter