Air Miles Success

grantclaire

DIS Veteran
The DW wife is retiring from her job this Friday after 35 years of work. I suggested we should take a trip to celebrate. She said that she wanted to visit Miami again as we had only been there one day pre Disney cruise. I remembered we had a bunch of Airmiles, so I checked online and was able to book two direct flights from Toronto to Miami the first week of December on WestJet with good flight times. Just had to pay the taxes of 150.00 each. Collecting the Airmiles for all those years finally paid off!

There's nothing better than the feeling of flying for free! (almost free). Have a great trip.

The DW wife is retiring from her job this Friday after 35 years of work. I suggested we should take a trip to celebrate. She said that she wanted to visit Miami again as we had only been there one day pre Disney cruise. I remembered we had a bunch of Airmiles, so I checked online and was able to book two direct flights from Toronto to Miami the first week of December on WestJet with good flight times. Just had to pay the taxes of 150.00 each. Collecting the Airmiles for all those years finally paid off!

Congratulations and Happy Retirement to your wife. Wishing you a fabulous trip! Gotta love those airmiles and glad you were able to redeem for something you really wanted! :-) Safe travels! :-)

Thanks for the well wishes! She had a hard time deciding to retire, I was kidding her that she is making a younger worker happy by giving them a full time job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter