air miles special

jonglau

Earning My Ears
Just in case anyone is thinking of using their airmiles to go to Florida, I just wanted to let you know about a special on now. I just booked this myself last night for Oct. 19(returning Nov.2).
If you use airmiles for one ticket (roughly about 1900 airmiles, depending on dates) you can purchase the other ticket for 269 dollars (Canadian). This is on Northwest airlines, leaving from Ottawa to Orlando. You must also pay taxes, surcharges, etc.
We are a family of 4 and we had enough airmiles for 3 tickets so I just had to purchase 1.
With taxes, surcharges and the cost of one ticket, I think it was roughly around $600 CAD for 4 people. I think this is a pretty good deal (plus now I don't have to spend all that time driving with 2 kids!!!). I think this offer is good from Oct.16 until sometime in Dec. Just go onto the airmiles website and there is a toll-free number.

Great deal! My friend and I were just talking about Air Miles. We only have about 1400 Air Miles, but I think I can use them towards one ticket! Good for you!

That is an awesome deal!! Wish that we were going this year and could take advantage of it! We used airmiles last year for three of us, it was just over 7000 airmiles total, we also used another 2300 for a car rental from Alamo. The 7000 airmiles were a gift from my dad (thanks dad!). Hopefully when we go next year they will have a similar type of deal.
Grover in Winnipeg
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter