Air matresses at the value resorts

Gracie'sMom

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We are just under the 2 week mark for our happy trip to WDW and we are geting our planning and packing into gear now!

I'd like to get some feedback on our plan for sleeping arrangements!

We are a group of four adults, and three kids (16,12,4) and we have booked two rooms at the ASMo. We are hoping to get connecting rooms but are being realistic on that expectation and will work it out any way it goes. All of the adults are used to sleeping in king size beds so having 2 adults in a double bed isn't something we are looking forward to:eek: ! Soooo....We have come up with this plan:

Each adult gets a bed to themselves and the two teens get single aerobeds. My DD4 can either sleep with me or I can bring her little-kids aerobed(inflatable toddler-sized matress) and put it between the two beds. From looking at the floor diagrams it looks like there's room for the two single air matresses to go either to the left or right of the tv/dresser unit. Granted we will be "wall to wall" :crowded: with this plan but I don't expect we will be in the rooms much more than for sleeping.

Last year 4 of us stayed at CBR at used the pool only once so I didn't see any sense in booking anything other than value this time around! We used one aerobed and leaned it up against the wall when not in use and that worked out great!

While I don't mind stepping over the kids to get to the bathroom, I do think it's important to be able to open the front door in case of an emergency. To be truthful my bigger fear is sharing the bathrooms with two grown women and two teens:lmao: !!!!
(the menfolk are on their own!)

What I need though is for people to poke holes in my plan and point out anything I might not have thought of.....Thank you in advance!

As you said, you will be wall to wall, but you can probably manage. We've used one before when staying at Pop and just stood it out of the way and were fine. :)

One Aero bed twin should fit - 2 maybe a squeeze. They would fit better in a moderate.

Thanks for the quick responses! We figure that by putting one aerobed in each room and then just bringing the toddler areobed for my DD as a "maybe" since she could sleep with mommy or daddy for the week if there's not enough room. Normally, we don't let her sleep with us as she's a night time kicker. At home we saved her crib matress and use it as a pullout from under our bed when she insists on sleeping in our room. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter