Air France baggage allowance

RobinHood's merrymen

Mouseketeer
We booked direct with Disney for our trip in Nov. I believe that the tickets won't come until a couple of weeks before and there doesn't seem to be a lot of info about. Can anyone tell me what the baggage allowance will be for me, my DW and DDs 6 and 2. Thanks. :surfweb:

We flew with Air France one month ago, we just had hand luggages and they weighted them at the Bologna Airport. I had read they should had been up to 5 kgm each but mine was the heaviest, it was 9 kgm but they me took it up the plane no problem.
At Paris airport they just had a quick glimpse and said ok, and i think they were even heavier ;)
The normal luggage should be up to 20 kgms.

We're flying with Air France and our hold allowance is one bag each max.20kg. Our cabin allowance is one bag each weighing max.12kg.

can someone tell me if you can take a buggy for a 2 year old...it says that it has to be an umberella fold STROLLER...but I have a chicco travel system type thing and wondered if that would be ok? Obviously minus the car seat!

Tried phoning air France and the guy didn't understand me!:rotfl2:

My pushchair is umberella fold but just wee bit more chunkier than a stroller...the stroller seems really tiny for my wee man! But if it comes to it we will survive!!!;)

cheers xxxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter