Air Canada Sale Watcher ?

ddawg

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when AC will be having the next seat sale? The last one did not include rates to Florida. My friend wants to go at the end of April. Do you think there will be another seat sale before then ? What has happened in previous years. I usually buy my tickets in January because there is usuallly a sale at the beginning of January. I don't pay any attention after that. Does anyone else keep track of their usual times for a sale?

They just posted a seat sale today. Go to www.aircanada.com to see if they have any flights from your area. I know from my area there are none to Orlando, only Miami. While you are on their site you can sign up to be notified by email of anything new. That's what I have.

I also purchased out AC tickets at the beginning of January. Just for kicks I have Fare watcher and usually sign on 1x a week. The fares are almost double or more than what I paid and haven't come down since. They sometimes have a special to Miami but I've not seem one for Orlando. I have however seen some great rates from YYZ to MCO on AirTransat-as good as the fare I have with AC for end of April beginning of May.

I got a travelocity Fare Watcher today-Skyservice has deals from $280 CDN YYZ to MCO.

Last year I book our April trip in January as soon as the Air Canada seat sale came out. We got a great deal. I booked 100 days before the trip. They didn't have another seat sale before the trip, but that was last year. S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter