Ahhhh - I'm more than mad!

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
My neighbour just cancelled our WCC reservation without talking to me! She rebooked for another evening, that won't work for my niece and I as we are already eating at MM with the Fantamic DP.

Luckly, I have been able to get another table but I had to make the table for 4. This is still better than keeping the original table for 7, that only two would have shown up for.

Now I have to bother Brenda at Special Diets again with another change in ADR's-they were all my neighbour's fault, except me adding an extra one for the Wishes Dessert Party.

That's it, if I ever travel with anyone else I am booking a table for myself and whoever is with me and the rest of the group and fend for themselves! I will let them know where and when I am eating and they can try to get tables at the same restaurant if they choose.

My neighbour just cancelled our WCC reservation without talking to me! She rebooked for another evening, that won't work for my niece and I as we are already eating at MM with the Fantamic DP.

Luckly, I have been able to get another table but I had to make the table for 4. This is still better than keeping the original table for 7, that only two would have shown up for.

Now I have to bother Brenda at Special Diets again with another change in ADR's-they were all my neighbour's fault, except me adding an extra one for the Wishes Dessert Party.

That's it, if I ever travel with anyone else I am booking a table for myself and whoever is with me and the rest of the group and fend for themselves! I will let them know where and when I am eating and they can try to get tables at the same restaurant if they choose.

That is so rude of your nieghnbor to do that. Especially when you have special diet concerns. Dining reservations are not easy to get sometimes, your nieghbor needs to apologize to you. I am glad that you were able to get another reservation.

She did.

She somehow thought I wasn't going to that reservation with the rest of the group.

She also didn't know that they most likely would have seated all 8 of us even when we had a reservation for 7.

She came over tonight and I helped her book some reservations for her step-mom and nephew so they would have somewhere to eat.

I am glad I was able to get WCC again for the same time and night. I just hate to bother Brenda again with a new ADR# for the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter