Ahhh I'm an idiot lol!! UPDATE SSR it is. NO BLT! NO BIGGY!! : )

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
So 3 days ago was my 7th month mark to be able to book our Jan stay at BLT!!!! I'm calling first thing in the morning and hoping I can get in!!! I thought July was my 7th month mark! LOL what a moron haha.

Wish me luck:thumbsup2 I'll let you know how I make out tomorrow.

Thank you!!!! I can't wait to call in the morning. If we cn't get in, no biggy. We will stay at SSR. Love it there!!!

So 3 days ago was my 7th month mark to be able to book our Jan stay at BLT!!!! I'm calling first thing in the morning and hoping I can get in!!! I thought July was my 7th month mark! LOL what a moron haha.

Wish me luck:thumbsup2 I'll let you know how I make out tomorrow.

I'm interested in knowing if you get it as well! We are planning a trip Jan. 24-29 and would like to try BLT if we can get in. Good Luck Tomorrow, let us know how it goes.

Good Luck! We are on a waitlist for our November trip and I hope it comes through. The resort looks amazing!

Here is some Pixie Dust for you...pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: Good luck, let us know how you make out.

Lynn,

You need this website http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

I use this to calculate the date I need to call DVC or any of my other TS's for reservations. I then put the date with an alarm in my Blackberry.

I was trying to find this all last week LOL. Thank you for that link haha!

SO no we did not get in, BUT I'm sort of glad because we will be staying at SSR!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:We love it there, and I really think that it is my favorite DVC resort. So excited, can't wait. I requested to be in Congress Park (we stayed there in Oct) Love it! I'm glad to be close to DTD, and glad to have so many pathways so I can run. I'm doing the half Marathon on the 9th. Tim actually wanted to stay there more over BLT haha. SO he will be thrilled.

We are on a waitlist for BLT just in case, but I may remove it, especially by Oct if I don't hear anything because I have to bank my left over points in Nov.

Umm BLT only had the 2nd and 9th available for a standard studio, and for BV studio they had like only 4 days out of the 2-11th so not much is available. But like I said, it's cool!

Can't wait to stay at SSR again:woohoo::yay::dance3:

Thanks for all the pixie dust :wizard:

Lynn5700-Did BLT have a Bay Lake view Studio available? I booked two Studios for the 2009 Food and Wine Festival at the 7 month window. One Studio was standard view and the other was Bay Lake view. I'm shocked that January had less availability than October. Maybe DVC members prefer the EPCOT resorts more during October.

Lynn5700-Did BLT have a Bay Lake view Studio available? I booked two Studios for the 2009 Food and Wine Festival at the 7 month window. One Studio was standard view and the other was Bay Lake view. I'm shocked that January had less availability than October. Maybe DVC members prefer the EPCOT resorts more during October.

They only had a standard studio on the 2 or 9. Bay lake view was only like 4 days out of the 2-11. Yeah I was surprised that they didn't have that much availability.

I guess it's because of the marathon. I have a VWL reservation, 2 bedroom dedicated and a studio and was thinking to try to change over to BLT. I suppose I'll waitist. My call day is tomorrow.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I'm sorry you didn't get BLT, but happy for you about SSR! We love it there too. :goodvibes And I'll also be running through SSR when we stay at the THV this year...I'm doing the half next year too. I can't wait to do my runs in WDW!!

Sorry you didn't get in, but you will enjoy SSR, we sure did!

Also, I just cancelled a week in December for our 1br MK view 12/18-12/24/ so someone will be just thrilled for that waitlist to come through..enjoy it whoever you are!! We are staying one week in a 1br MK view 12/13-12/18 and opted to save some points and stay @ VWL for the following week.

Yeah I'm very happy to be staying at SSR. We loved it in there in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter