Afternoon breaks - staying at CSR

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
Inspired by the midday break thread. We are staying at CSR and since we will be there in August, I would love/need to take an afternoon break to go back to the resort to swim/rest. How long do you think it takes to get back to CSR from the various parks?

I'd would take a guess and say about 10 minutes. it really didnt seem to long and it just depends where you are staying in the resort- when you get dropped off.

CSR is across the street from Blizzard Beach, right around the corner from AK and just down the street from MGM and Epcot. Very short rides from these locations. MK is the longest trip. Making sure you didn't "just miss" the CSR bus will be your biggest worry. The buses run frequently though.

Buzz is right. I would also say about 10 minutes from most parks except MK. That was about 15-20 minutes. We were there for Christmas week and we had our 4 year old granddaughter with us so we went back to the resort every afternoon. It really wasn't a big deal and we were in Ranchos 7B. We plan on going back for a swim most afternoons on our upcoming trip. We are leaving 2 weeks from tonight!!! I can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter